Manage day-to-day business details anytime, anywhere with the extensive online resources of GFS Experience. All you need is a computer and internet access; there’s no software to download. Place and view orders, manage your account, access a storehouse of valuable industry information, and take advantage of many other resources.
GFS Experience includes:
- Recipe Manager™ offers you information at your fingertips by analyzing food cost percentages, selling prices, and profit margins to drive sales and help you create a strategic approach to increased profitability.
- The ability to create templates that match the layout of your back room, making inventory and ordering much more efficient.
- Full-category ordering, including your specific pricing, convenient order guides , and technology that remembers which items you order when, to save you time and effort.
- Unique user management tools that let you define who can access what information in your GFS Experience account.
- Product and training resources, including food safety and sanitation information, marketing ideas and programs, menu templates, market reports and trend updates, recipes, preparation instructions, and more.
- Access to our Nutrition Resource Center (NRC), a valuable resource for nutritional information on all Gordon Food Service brand products. The NRC was the first of its kind in the foodservice industry, and continues to be the ultimate source for nutritional and food safety expertise for foodservice operations.
Become a customer to access GFS Experience.
Already a customer? Contact your Customer Development Specialist to set up access.