Start Saving with Simpli-Fry High-Stability Oil
The options are almost endless for frying oils: clear vs. creamy, soy vs. canola, high-oleic vs. low-linoleic, premium vs. commodity, one blend vs. another. How do you choose the right one for your kitchen? Simpli-Fry is a patented blend of frying oil designed to simplify your oil product. Simpli-Fry maximizes your fry life and provides clean food flavor and great golden color, all while maintaining effective cost management.
Calculate your potential saving by switching to Simpli-Fry:
Premium Oil Savings Calculator
You could be saving $3,800 each week or $200,000 per year!*
Annual cost of
Annual cost of
your current oil
Additionally, you’ll use 1,292 less cases per year. You’ll put less plastic in your waste stream each year!
* Estimated savings based on typical cost saving, actual savings may vary.
- Does not calculate the following:
- Cleaning costs
- Disposal of waste oil
- Labor savings
- Lessened environmental impact of using less plastic containers and cardboard.
It’s time to give Simpli-Fry a try! To order, talk to your Customer Development Specialist or call us at 888-437-3663 and ask for a consultation with our knowledgable sales team.
Benefits of High-Stability Oils *
- Longer fry life
- Use less oil
- Lower cost of production
- Less oil waste
- Less frequenty change over
- Lower absorption
- Food served has more flavor without the oil taste
- Have to refill fryer less often as oil remains in fryer as less is absorbed by the food
- Less flavor transfer
- When multiple types of food are fried in same oil, foods tend to retain their true flavor without any flavor cross-over.
- Lower cost to serve
- Less waste
- Buying fewer cases
- Less "out-of-service" fryer cleaning time
* Based on 2011 Penn State independent study
Limitations of Economy Oils
- Shorter fry life
- Use more oil
- Higher cost of production
- More oil waste
- More frequent change over
- High absorption
- Food can taste more like oil than product you are serving
- Have to refill fryer more as more oil is absorbed by the food
- More flavor transfer
- When multiple types of food are fried in same oil, foods tend to begin tasting like the other food that has been fried in the oil.
- Higher cost to serve
- More waste
- Buying more cases
- More "out-of-service" fryer cleaning time