Foodservice Distribution in Florida
It's a challenge running a successful and competitive foodservice operation and we know that you expect your distributor to be right there by your side. As the largest family owned and operated foodservice distributor in North America, we are passionate about one thing: helping you succeed. Florida foodservice operators can rely on us for quality products, consulting, excellent service, and uncompromising value in the ever-changing foodservice industry.
Customers We Serve
Our distribution centers are located in Plant City and Miami and we have 22 GFS Marketplace stores in Florida. We service fine dining, casual dining, family-style dining, chain and multi-unit restaurants, education, healthcare foodservice operations, and international sales. Learn more about our export operations.
When you choose Gordon Food Service, you’re choosing:
- Local service - We have two distribution centers located in Miami and Plant City.
- 22 local GFS Marketplace stores - Should you need fill-in or emergency products between deliveries, we have 22 GFS Marketplace stores in Florida that are open 7 days a week.
- Knowledgable, courteous reps - You will have access to a team of professionals that have a passion for food and service to help you achieve your goals.
- Over 115 years of delivery service - We’re the largest family-owned broadline foodservice distributor in North America.
- On-trend recipes - Our foodservice recipes are designed to give you a competitive edge in menu innovation, and build sales.
- Exclusive branded products - We have a wide variety of private brands with distinctive products to offer you for every menu need and customer taste.
- Foodservice business tools to help you thrive - It’s our goal to make your foodservice business successful and profitable, which is why we will help build your business.
Whether you're looking for pastas, olive oil, cheese, tomatoes, sauces, meat, or even pizza crusts, we feature the largest selection of Italian products in the state of Florida from the brands you know and trust. To speak with our Italian Specialist, Sal Falcone, call
(954) 275-9635 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Introduction to Gordon Food Service
U.S. Stewardship Report