Foodservice Trade Shows: What Are They and What Have You Been Missing?
Discovering products, recipes and ideas can help you help your business.
Where can you find vendors, operators and other foodservice industry experts together for networking, learning and business growth? A foodservice trade show is just the place.
Ten Reasons to Attend a Food Show:
- View thousands of new products with special show pricing
- Discover hundreds of recipes and concepts
- Learn from industry experts to help you increase profit
- Earn valuable incentives for purchasing new products
- Participate in seminars, which present unique menu concepts and preparation techniques
- Stay current with industry hot topics
- Learn ways to do more with less
- Be educated on methods to lower your operating costs
- Gather marketing ideas to help your business attract new customers
- Enjoy great networking opportunities with other operators
For over 40 years, the Gordon Food Service Food, Tabletop & Supplies Shows have assembled the right people, products, and knowledge to showcase the foodservice industry’s newest innovations. When you attend our show, you will have access to over 20 free educational opportunities, each designed to address your skills and needs. It’s a must-see for every operator interested in creative professional growth, and increased profitability.
Visit gfsfoodshow.com today to register for the show, find hotels and maps, and view our interactive floor plan. Organize your day by creating a personalized show planner, allowing you to determine which new items, suppliers, and seminars top your list.
Why will you attend a foodservice trade show? Tell us in the comment section below.