YieldMakes 1 8-oz. serving.
- 8 oz. Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 2½ oz. Recipe: Alpine Muesli Blend Batch
- 1½ lb. Old Fashioned Oats Cereal
- 4 oz. Almonds, sliced and blanched
- 4 oz. Hemp Hearts
- 3 oz. Sunflower Seeds, raw
- 3 oz. Golden Raisins, dried
- 2 oz. Flax Seed
- 2 oz. Pepita Seeds, raw
- 2 oz. Dried Blueberries
- 2 oz. Dried Cherries
- 2 oz. Dried Sweetened Cranberries
- 1 tsp. Gordon Choice Honey
- 2½ tsp. Fresh Blueberries
- 2½ tsp. Fresh Blackberries
- 1⅓ Tbsp. Markon Markon Fresh Strawberries
- 1 oz. Banana, sliced
Recipe: Alpine Muesli Blend Batch
1. Gather all ingredients and mix in a large stainless steel bowl until fully incorporated.
2. Once combined, place in a large Cambro container with a fitted lid or portion in desired amounts for service.
1. Bring 8 oz. of almond milk to a boil in a nonreactive sauce pot.
2. When the milk boils, stir in the muesli mix and reduce the heat to a low simmer.
3. Simmer gently for 5 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and cover the pot.
5. Allow the muesli to rest for 2 minutes before serving.
6. Place in serving bowl and garnish with a drizzle of honey, blueberries, blackberries, sliced strawberries and sliced bananas.
Note: Some of the ingredients listed in this recipe may not be available in your area. Please contact your Gordon Food Service Sales Representative for more information.