Cajun California Burger
- 1 ct. Halperns' Steakburger Patty, 8 oz.
- to taste GFS Iodized Salt
- to taste Trade East Ground Black Pepper
- to taste Trade East Blackened Seasoning
- 1 1/2 oz. Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 1 ct. English Muffin, 2 1/2", toasted
- 2 ct. GFS Laid Out Bacon, 18-22 ct., cooked
- 2 Tbsp. GFS Mild Chunky Salsa
- 2 Tbsp. Mild Guacamole
- 2 leaves. Markon Leaf Lettuce
- 2 slices Markon Large Tomato, sliced
- 1 slice Markon Jumbo Red Onion, sliced
- 4 slices GFS Sliced Dill Pickles
Wash hands. Wash all fresh, unpackaged produce under running water. Drain well. Season the burger patty with salt and black pepper. Sprinkle a generous amount of blackened seasoning on both sides of the patty. Cook on a char-grill or flat grill to desired doneness. CCP: Final internal cooking temperature must reach a minimum of 155°F, held for a minimum of 15 seconds. Add the blue cheese crumbles to the burger and melt. Place the burger on the bottom half of the toasted English muffin and place on a warm serving plate. Top the burger with bacon, salsa, and guacamole. Place the top of the English muffin on the burger. Serve the leaf lettuce, sliced tomato, red onion slice, and dill pickles on the side.