Cajun Shrimp Benedict
YieldMakes 1 Serving.
- 6 ct. Gordon Choice Tiger Shrimp, peeled & deveined, tail-on, 26 - 30 ct., thawed
- ½ tsp. Trade East Blackened Seasoning
- 1 ct. Gordon Choice English Muffin, thawed and toasted
- 2 ct. Gordon Choice Large Grade A Shell Eggs, poached
- 1 oz. Recipe: Dijon Hollandaise, warmed
- 48 oz. Tap Water
- 12 oz. Gordon Choice Hollandaise Sauce Mix
- 3 oz. Dijon Mustard
Recipe: Dijon Hollandaise, warmed
1. Pour 48 fluid ounces of hot water into mixing container. Pour contents of sauce mix & mustard into water while vigorously stirring with a wire whisk. Continue stirring until mix is dissolved and sauce is smooth.
2. Keep on hot line in a steam well for service or refrigerate in covered storage container until needed, up to 4 days.
1. Season the shrimp with the blackening seasoning. Place on a heated char-grill or broiler. Grill until just cooked through.
2. Place the toasted English muffin halves on a warmed serving plate.
3. Place 3 grilled shrimp on each half of the English muffin.
4. Place the poached eggs on top of the shrimp.
5. Ladle Dijon hollandaise on top of each of the eggs.