Carne Asada Fries
- 1 ct. Halperns' USDA Choice Beef Ball-Tip Sizzler Steaks, 4 oz.
- 1 tsp. Trade East Ancho Chili Seasoning
- 1 oz. GFS Pan and Grill Oil
- 12 oz. GFS Premium Crinkle-Cut Long Fries, ½"
- 2 oz. Gran Sazón Burrito Sauce
- 2 oz. Primo Gusto Mozzarella/Provolone Blend Shredded Cheese
- 1½ oz. GFS Sour Cream
- 1 oz. Markon Ready-Set-Serve Guacamole Pico de Gallo
- 1 tsp. Markon Cleaned Cilantro
Wash hands. Place the steak on a cutting board. Cover with a piece of film wrap. Pound to ⅛" thick with the smooth side of a tenderizing mallet. Sprinkle each piece with ancho chili seasoning. Place between parchment paper layers in a covered storage container and refrigerate until needed. CCP: Refrigerate at 41°F or below.
To prepare a la carte:
Spread oil over the top of the seasoned side of the steak. Place the oiled side down on a heated char grill or broiler. Cook to desired doneness and dice into ¼" pieces. CCP: Final internal cooking temperature must reach a minimum of 145°F, held for a minimum of 15 seconds. Place frozen fries in a fryer basket, cook 3 to 4 minutes in a heated 350°F deep fryer until golden-brown. Allow to drain. Season with salt and pepper. Place the french fries on a warm serving plate. Drizzle burrito sauce over the top of the fries, then add the diced steak and cheese. Place in a heated 350°F oven until the cheese is melted. Drizzle sour cream over top of the cheese and fries. Place the guacamole on top of the fries and sprinkle with cilantro.