Chicken Chaufa Aeropuerto
- 1 oz. Primo Gusto Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 oz. GFS Diced White Chicken, thawed
- 1½ oz. Yellow Bell Peppers, sliced
- 2 oz. Chorizo Sausage, cooked
- 4 oz. Basmati Rice, cooked
- 2 tsp. Light Soy Sauce
- ½ tsp. Oyster Sauce
- ½ tsp. Crushed Fresh Garlic
- ½ tsp. Ginger Root, grated
- ¼ tsp. Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp. Markon Ready-Set-Serve Green Onions, thinly sliced
1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Add the chicken and yellow peppers to the pan. Toss over medium-high heat until just warmed through. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Add the chorizo and toss until mixed and just warmed through.
3. Add the basmati rice, soy sauce, oyster sauce, garlic, ginger and sesame oil to the pan. Toss over medium-high heat until just warmed through and mixed.
4. Season with salt and pepper. Add scallions. Toss until mixed.
5. Serve in a warmed serving dish.
NUTRITIONAL INFO (per serving)
Fat: 31 g.
Sodium: 1,010 mg.
Carbohydrates: 101 g.
Protein: 42 g.