Domestic Lamb Rack with Mint Chimichurri
- 2 ct. Mint Sprigs, chopped
- 2 ct. Flat Leaf Parsley Sprigs, chopped
- 2 oz. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Garlic
- 1 ct. Lemon, juiced
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 2 oz. Balsamic Glaze
- 2 ct. Halperns’ Domestic Lamb Racks, portioned to 5 oz. each
- 4 oz. Grilled Vegetables
Wash hands. Wash all fresh, unpackaged produce under running water. Drain well.
1] Make a mint chimichurri by combining the mint, parsley, olive oil , garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a stainless-steel mixing bowl. Add a bit of the balsamic glaze and stir to mix. (For a smoother topping, blend the ingredients in a food processor.)
2] Lightly season the lamb with salt and pepper and grill on both sides to its desired doneness. Place the chops on a bed of grilled vegetables and top with the mint chimichurri and the remaining balsamic glaze.
Learn more about Halperns'.