- 3 lb. Brickman's Cooked Corned Beef Brisket
- 1 1/2 c. Primo Gusto Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 lb. Markon Green Peppers, sliced into 1/8" strips
- 1 1/2 lb. Markon Jumbo Spanish Onions, sliced into 1/8" strips
- 4 1/2 lb. GFS Great Northern Beans, drained
- to taste GFS Iodized Salt
- to taste Trade East Black Pepper Regular Grind
- 18 lb. GFS Extra Long Regular Cut Coated Fries, 1/8"
- 3 lb. GFS Marinara Sauce
- 2 1/4 lb. Primo Gusto Feather Shredded Mozzarella and Lightly Smoked Provolone Cheese Blend
Wash hands. Wash all fresh, unpackaged produce under running water. Drain well. Slice the corned beef brisket against the grain into 1/4" thick pieces. Then slice those into 3/8" strips. Place in a covered storage container and refrigerate for future service. CCP: Refrigerate at 41°F, or below.
To prepare à la carte:
Place 1 Tbsp. of olive oil on a heated flat griddle. Add 2 oz. of beef brisket, 1 oz. of peppers, 1 oz. of onions, and 3 oz. of beans. Cook until warmed through and the vegetables are browned and tender. CCP: Final internal cooking temperature must reach a minimum of 135°F, held for a minimum of 15 seconds. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cook 12 oz. of fries in a deep fryer per package instructions. Place on a warmed serving plate. Place 2 oz. of marinara sauce around the fries. Place the brisket, peppers, onions, and beans on top of the fries. Sprinkle the cheese on top of the fries. Place in a salamander or oven to melt the cheese.