General Mills Pillsbury Blueberry Cobbler
YieldMakes 43 (serving number 10 scoop).
- 5 lbs. Blueberry, IQF
- 2 cups Orange Juice
- 3.5 oz. Pancake Syrup
- 2 lbs. 8 oz. Variety Muffin Mix
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg, ground
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter, melted
- Pour blueberries into greased, full steam table pan (12 x 20 x 2 1/2-inches).
- Evenly sprinkle/drizzle ingredients over top in the following order: orange juice , pancake syrup, muffin mix and finally spices.
- Drag spatula through ingredients across pan to lightly combine. DO NOT completely stir all together.
- Sprinkle on brown sugar and drizzle melted butter evenly on top; bake as directed below.
- Convection Oven*
- 50-55 minutes
- Standard Oven
- 55-60 minutes
- *Rotate pans baked in convection oven one-half turn (180°) after 25 minutes of baking.