Halperns' Kentucky Bourbon Berkshire Pork Chop Over a Fried Potato Pancake
YieldMakes 1 serving.
- 1 ct. Halperns' Berkshire Pork Chop, 10 oz.
- to taste Salt
- to taste Pepper
- 1 ct. (Recipe) Fried Potato Pancake
- 4 oz. Redskin Mashed Potatoes
- 2 oz. Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- as needed Flour
- 1 ct. Egg
- as needed Breadcrumbs
- 3 Tbsp. Gordon Signature Kentucky Bourbon Sauce
(Recipe) Fried Potato Pancake
1. Mix the potatoes and cheese into a patty and freeze.
2. When frozen, coat the patty in flour, then egg wash it, then coat it with breadcrumbs. Freeze again.
3. When ordered, simply deep-fry to order.
1. Grill the Berkshire chop, seasoned with salt and pepper, to your desired temperature and let rest.
2. Deep-fry the mashed potato pancake until it is goldenbrown and place it in the center of the plate.
3. Top the pancake with the Berkshire pork chop, and then finish with the Kentucky Bourbon Sauce.