Halperns' Korean BBQ Skirt Steak
YieldMakes 1 14-oz. serving.
- 8 oz. Halperns' Outside Skirt Steak
- 2 oz. Gordon Signature Korean BBQ Sauce
- 6 oz. (Recipe) Sautéed Bok Choy
- 1 lb. Bok Choy
- 1 ct. Garlic Clove, minced
- 1 tsp. Green Onion, minced
- 2 tsp. Sesame Oil
- 4 Tbsp. Chili Garlic Sauce
- Sugar, to taste
- 2 tsp. Sesame Seeds
(Recipe) Sautéed Bok Choy
1. Sauté the bok choy, garlic and green onion in the sesame oil until the bok choy greens are wilted and the stems are fork-tender.
2. Add the sugar when the bok choy starts to wilt.
3. Finish with the chili garlic sauce and top with sesame seeds.