Halperns' Poulet Rouge Grilled Chicken
YieldMakes 1 serving.
- 1 ct. Semi-Boneless Poulet Rouge Chicken
- 1 (Recipe) Cranberry Cocktail
- 1 ct. Cranberries, 300 ct. can
- 1 c. Orange Juice
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Flakes
- 1 Tbsp. Horseradish
- 1 (Recipe) Butternut Squash
- 1 c. Butternut Squash
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp. Cinnamon
- to taste Salt
- to taste Pepper
(Recipe) Cranberry Cocktail
Mix all ingredients and refrigerate.
(Recipe) Butternut Squash
1. Dice the squash and sauté in the olive oil. When the squash starts to soften, add the spices.
2. Place in a baking dish and bake at 350°F to desired tenderness.
1. Grill the chicken to 165°F internal temperature and let rest.
2. Cut the chicken to your desired presentation and top with the Cranberry Cocktail Sauce.
3. Finish by adding a side of butternut squash.