Hawaiian Dynamite Sliders
Prep Time30 min.. Makes 1.
- 9 oz. Ground Turkey
- 1/4 c. Shredded Cabbage
- 1/4 c. Shredded Radicchio
- 3 oz. Pepper Mill Dynamite Sauce
- 3 ea. Hawaiian Slider Roll
- 3 ea. Sliced Pineapple
1. Pre-heat grill to medium-high heat.
2. Form ground turkey into 3, 3 oz. turkey patties.
3. Place patties on grill. Cook for 6-8 on each side, or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Farenheit. Remove from heat.
4. Place pineapple slices on grill. Cook approximately 3-5 minutes on each side.
5. In a small bowl, combine cabbage, radicchio and Pepper Mill Dynamite Sauce
6. Place patty on top of lower bun, top with slaw and pineapple. Cover with upper bun.