Kale and Fruit Slaw
- 3 lb. Markon Shredded Kale
- 1½ lb. Markon Red Delicious Apples, cored, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1½ lb. Cantaloupe, trimmed and sliced into ¼” pieces
- 1½ lb. Blueberries
- 2¼ lb. Markon Strawberries, trimmed and sliced
- 1½ lb. Markon Seedless Green Grapes, halved
- 1½ lb. Blood Orange Vinaigrette Dressing, placed in a squeeze bottle
- 12 oz. GFS Sliced Almonds, toasted
- 1½ c. GFS Shelled Roasted Salted Sunflower Seeds
1. Place 1 oz. of kale in stainless-steel mixing bowl. Add ½ oz. each of apples, cantaloupe, blueberries, and grapes to the kale. Add ¾ oz. strawberries. Drizzle ½ oz. of blood orange vinaigrette over the top of the salad mixture. Toss together until blended.
2. Place in a chilled salad bowl. Sprinkle ¼ oz. of almonds and ½ Tbsp. of sunflower seeds over the top of the salad.