- 1 c. Primo Gusto Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 24 ct. GFS Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 ¼ oz. Trade East Citrus Grill Seasoning
- 2 ¼ lb. Broccoli Rabe, sliced into 2-inch pieces
- 1 ½ lb. Red Bell Peppers, sliced into thin strips
- 1 ½ lb. Fennel, Sliced in thin strips
- 1 ½ lb. Markon Shiitake Mushrooms, stems removed and sliced into 1/4 –inch strips
- 1 ½ lb. Markon Ready-Set-Serve Baby Spinach
- 1 ½ lb. Queen Pitted Olives, halved
- 48 oz. Creamy Chicken Gravy, warmed
- 1 c. Chardonnay
- 2 oz. Markon Shallots, minced
- 1 oz. Chopped Garlic
- 50 oz. Hearthstone Roasted Chicken Gravy
- 1 c. GFS Heavy Whipping Cream
- ½ tsp. Trade East Restaurant Grind Black Pepper
- 9 lb. Basmati Rice Pilaf
- 1 oz. Primo Gusto Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ lb. Spanish Onion, fine dice
- 1 Tbsp. Minced Garlic
- 2 qt. Hearthstone Chicken Broth
- 4 c. Basmati Rice
- 12 oz. Markon Italian Parsley, rough chop
Creamy Chicken Gravy, warmed
Wash hands. Wash all fresh, unpackaged produce under running water. Drain well.
1] Combine wine, shallots and garlic in a nonstick pan and bring to a boil. 2] Add chicken gravy, heavy cream and black pepper. Simmer 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently. 3] Transfer to a covered storage container. Cover, label, date and refrigerate until needed. Refrigerate at 41°F, or below.
Basmati Rice Pilaf
Wash hands. Wash all fresh, unpackaged produce under running water. Drain well. 1] Rinse rice in a stainless-steel mixing bowl for 6-8 minutes to remove excess starch. Place in a fine mesh strainer to drain. 2] Place oil in a heated non-stick sauce pot. Add onions and garlic; sauté until onions are translucent. 3] Place broth in a rondeau and bring to a boil. Add rice and season to taste with salt and pepper. 4] Cover the pot and place in a heated 350°F convection oven. Cook until tender but still firm to the bite. 5] Immediately spread the rice out in oiled 2 in. stainless-steel hotel pan in 1 ½ in. layers. Let cool. Cover, label, date and refrigerate for future service. Refrigerate at 41°F, or below.
To prepare à la carte:
Wash hands. Wash all fresh, unpackaged produce under running water. Drain well. 1] Place 1 oz. of olive oil in a heated, non-stick sauté pan. Season one chicken breast with salt and pepper and place in pan skinned-side down. Cook until golden brown. Turn chicken over and sprinkle 1 tsp. of citrus grill seasoning on top of the cooked side of the chicken. Place in a heated 350oF oven. Cook 10-12 minutes or until cooked through. 2] Place 1 oz. of olive oil in a heated nonstick saute pan. Add 1 ½ oz. of rapini and 1 oz. of red pepper to the pan. Sauté over medium-high heat. Add 1 oz. each of fennel, mushrooms, spinach and olives. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss pan. Cook until just warmed through. 3] Ladle 2 oz. of warmed chicken gravy onto a warmed serving plate. Place 6 oz. of warmed basmati rice in the center of the plate. Spoon vegetable mixture on top of the rice. Slice chicken on a bias. Fan out across the top of the vegetables. Sprinkle 1 tsp. of chopped parsley over the top of the chicken.