- 2 ct. GFS Swai Fillets (4 oz.)
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 1/4 c. White Wine
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Markon Cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp. Markon Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. Trade East Salt
- 1 tsp. Trade East Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 c. Capers
- 1/4 c. Sun-Dried Tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 c. Artichokes
- 1 tsp. Trade East Paprika
1] Place fish fillets into a heated sauté pan with butter and sauté until done. Fish will be opaque in color and flake easily with a fork. CCP: Final internal cooking temperature much reach a minimum of 145°F, held for a minimum of 15 seconds.
2] Heat butter in large sauté pan over medium heat. Mix white wine, lemon juice, cilantro, garlic, salt, and black pepper into the melted butter; add capers, tomatoes, and artichokes and simmer sauce for 5 minutes. Generously spoon sauce over fish fillets. Sprinkle fillets with paprika.