- 48 ct. Vegetable Egg Rolls, thawed
- 1 c. GFS Sour Cream, placed in a squeeze bottle
- 1 1/4 lb. Markon Roma Tomatoes, small dice
- 1 1/4 lb. Markon Romaine Lettuce Hearts, sliced into thin ribbons
- 1 1/4 lb. Seedless Cucumber, julienned on a mandolin
- 12 oz. Jumbo Pitted Kalamata Olives, finely chopped
- 12 oz. Feta Cheese Crumbles
- 1 1/2 oz. Markon Green Onions, sliced on the bias
1. Place 2 egg rolls in a 350°F deep-fryer. Cook 7-8 minutes, or until golden-brown and warmed through. CCP: FInal internal cooking temperature must reach a minimum of 135°F, held for 15 seconds. Let drain. Place the egg rolls on a cutting board and slice in half lengthwise. Place the sliced sides up.
2. Divide 2 tsp. sour cream, 3/4 oz. of tomatoes, 3/4 oz. of romaine lettuce and 3/4 oz. of cucumbers on top of the halved egg rolls. Sprinkle 1/2 oz. each of olives and feta cheese on top of the cucumbers. Place 12 long-cut green onion slices on top of olives and cheese.