- 1 oz. GFS Popping Oil
- 3 oz. GFS Unpopped Popcorn
- to taste. GFS Iodized Salt
- 1 oz. Chopped Garlic in Water
- 1 tsp. Markon Cello Wrapped Parsley
- 2 oz. GFS Unsalted Butter, melted
Wash hands. Wash all fresh, unpackaged produce under running water. Drain well. Add the popping oil to a heated pan. Add the popcorn and cover the pan. Shake the pan until the popping stops. Place in a stainless-steel mixing bowl. Salt to taste. Add the chopped garlic and parsley to the melted butter. Drizzle over the popcorn.