Penne with Bolognese
YieldMakes 24 10-oz. portions.
- 2 Tbsp. GFS Pan Coating Spray
- 6 lb. Primo Gusto Cooked Penne Pasta
- 3 lb. Markon Ready-Set-Serve ¼” Sliced Zucchini
- to taste GFS Iodized Salt
- to taste Trade East Ground Black pepper
- 6 lb. Bolognese Sauce, warmed
- 1½ lb. Feather Shred Muenster Cheese
1. Lightly spray a nonstick sauté pan with cooking spray. Add 4 oz. penne pasta and toss over medium heat until warm.
2. Lightly spray another nonstick sauté pan with cooking spray. Add 2 oz. zucchini and toss over medium heat until warm. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Place the penne pasta on a warm serving plate. Ladle 4 oz. Bolognese sauce over the pasta. Sprinkle with 1 oz. cheese. Place under a salamander or broiler until the cheese is melted. Spoon the zucchini next to the penne.
Nutritional Info (per serving)
Fat: 24 g.
Saturated Fat: 9.5 g
Trans Fat: .5 g.
Sodium: 691 mg.
Carbohydrates: 47 g.
Protein: 23 g.