Pollock with Potato Crunch
YieldMakes 24 10-oz. portions.
- 2 Tbsp. GFS Pan Coating Spray
- 24 ct. Potato Pollock, 3.6 oz., thawed
- 4½ lb. Cooked Quinoa
- 3 lb. Rainbow Kale Salad Blend
- ¼ c. Trade East No Salt Garlic Herb Seasoning
- to taste GFS Iodized Salt
- to taste Trade East Ground Black Pepper
- 24 fl. oz. Alfredo Sauce, warmed
1. Lightly spray a parchment-lined sheet pan or tray with cooking spray. Place the pollock, side by side, about an inch apart. Cook for 12 minutes in a preheated 350°F convection oven or until done. CCP: Final internal cooking temperature must reach a minimum of 145°F, held for 15 seconds.
2. Spray a heated flat griddle with cooking spray. Add 3 oz. quinoa and 2 oz. rainbow kale salad blend, keeping separate. Cook until warmed. Sprinkle with ¼ tsp. garlic herb seasoning, salt and black pepper.
3. Place the quinoa in the center of a warm serving plate. Make a well in the quinoa and add the kale salad blend. Place the pollock on top of the quinoa and kale salad blend. Ladle 1 fl. oz. of warmed Alfredo sauce across the pollock.
Nutritional Info (per serving)
Fat: 12.5 g.
Saturated Fat: 3.5 g.
Trans Fat: 0 g.
Sodium: 451 mg.
Carbohydrates: 24 g.
Protein: 20 g.