Pot Roast Fettuccine
YieldMakes 24 10-oz. portions.
- 2 Tbsp. GFS Pan Coating Spray
- 3 lb. GFS Cooked Low Sodium Beef Pot Roast, hand pulled
- 3 lb. Markon Ready-Set-Serve Broccoli Stir-Fry Mix
- 4½ lb. Primo Gusto Cooked Fettuccine, warmed
- to taste GFS Iodized Salt
- to taste Trade East Ground Black Pepper
- 48 oz. Recipe: Alfredo Bolognese, warmed
- 2 qt. Bolognese Sauce
- 2 qt. Alfredo Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Markon Italian Parsley, chopped
Recipe: Alfredo Bolognese, warmed
1. Place the Bolognese sauce and Alfredo sauce in a rondeau. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
2. Allow to cool. Transfer to a storage container. Cover, label, date and refrigerate for future service.
1. Lightly spray a nonstick sauté pan with cooking spray. Add 2 oz. each of hand-pulled pot roast and broccoli stir-fry mix. Cook over medium heat until warm.
2. Add 3 oz. warm fettuccine to the pan. Season with salt and pepper. Toss until ingredients are combined.
3. Place on a warmed serving plate. Ladle 2 oz. Alfredo Bolognese sauce over the top. Sprinkle with ¼ tsp. parsley.
Nutritional Info (per serving)
Fat: 18 g.
Saturated Fat: 6 g.
Trans Fat: 0 g.
Sodium: 414 mg.
Carbohydrates: 37 g.
Protein: 22 g.