Quinoa Oatmeal Bowl
- 6 oz. Golden Raisins
- 1 qt. White Pre-Washed Quinoa
- 3 qt. Whole Milk
- 1 c. GFS Clover Honey
- 12 oz. Walnuts, toasted
- 12 oz. Oat and Honey Granola
- 1½ lb. Markon Strawberries, sliced
1. Place raisins in a small nonstick sauce pot. Cover with water and bring to a boil. Simmer 1-2 minutes, or until soft. Drain and let cool. Place in a covered storage container. Cover, label, date and refrigerate for future service.
2. Place quinoa and milk in a large stainless-steel rondeau. Bring to a boil. Cover and let simmer, stirring frequently. Cook until all milk is absorbed. Season to taste with salt. Place in a covered storage container. Cover, label, date and refrigerate for future service.
To prepare à la carte:
1. Place 4 oz. of cooked quinoa oatmeal in a serving bowl. Place 1 oz. of sliced strawberries to the bowl. Drizzle 2 tsp. of honey over the top of the quinoa. Sprinkle ½ oz. each of walnuts and granola, ¼ oz. of raisins over the top.