- 12 oz. Primo Gusto Prosciutto Ham, Boneless Halves
- 3 tsp. GFS Canola Oil Pan Coating Spray
- 12 oz. Markon Ready-Set-Serve Green Onions
- to taste Kosher Salt
- to taste Trade East Ground Black Pepper
- 288 ct. (Recipe) Whole Roasted Rainbow Carrots
- 6 lb. Organic Rainbow Carrots
- ¾ c. GFS Pure Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Trade East Ground Black Pepper
- 12 oz. GFS Unsalted Butter Prints
- 12 oz. (Recipe) Fresh Herb Blend
- 1 oz. Markon Oregano
- 1 oz. Markon Thyme
- 1 oz. Markon Tarragon
- ½ oz. Markon Sage
(Recipe) Whole Roasted Rainbow Carrots
1. Leave the carrots unpeeled but trim off blemishes. Slice any thick carrots in half lengthwise to create uniform-size pieces. Place in a stainless-steel mixing bowl.
2. Drizzle olive oil over the carrots and toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Place the carrots on a parchment-lined sheet pan in a single layer. Place in a 350°F convection oven and roast 20 minutes or until lightly caramelized and tender. Allow to cool. Place in a storage container. Cover, label, date and refrigerate until needed.
4. To reheat, place the carrots on a metal baking pan with a small amount of water and bake in a 350°F convection oven for 3-4 minutes.
(Recipe) Fresh Herb Blend
Chop as needed for service: Roll all leaves into a tight bundle. Slice thinly. Chop to desired coarseness. Place in a storage container. Cover, label, date and refrigerate for future service.
Slice the prosciutto into ½ oz. pieces on an electric slicer. Place the slices side by side on a parchment-lined sheet pan. Place in a 325°F convection oven. Cook 10 minutes or until crunchy. Place in a storage container. Cover until needed.
To prepare à la carte:
1. Lightly spray ½ oz. of green onion tops with pan spray. Place on a heated sauté pan. Caramelize on one side. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
2. Place 12 oz. of rainbow carrots on an oiled metal baking pan. Place in a heated 350°F convection oven. Cook 10 minutes or until just warmed through.Stack the carrots in a warmed serving dish.
3. Place a ½ oz. of butter and ½ tsp. of fresh herb blend in a heated sauté pan. As soon as the butter begins to foam, pour over the carrots. Break ¼ oz. of crunchy prosciutto over the top of the carrots. Place the green onions on top of the carrots.