Roasted Prime Rib
- 4? lb. GFS Cooked Prime Rib, warmed
- 2 c. Water
- 1¼ c. GFS Hollandaise Sauce
- 4½ lb. (Recipe) Mediterranean Mashed Potatoes, warmed
- 5 lb. Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 1 c. Whole Milk
- 2 c. Primo Gusto Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 8 oz. Red Bell Pepper, trimmed, small dice
- ½ c. Primo Gusto Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 ct. Markon Lemons, juiced and zested; 2 Tbsp. juice, 1 Tbsp. zest
- ¾ oz. Markon Fresh Italian Parsley, trimmed and finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Markon Fresh Thyme, trimmed and finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Trade East Fennel Seed
- to taste Trade East Salt
- to taste Trade East Black Pepper
- 3 lb. Markon Broccoli, trimmed into 2 oz. portions and cooked
- 1½ lb. Hearthstone Au Jus, wamed
(Recipe) Mediterranean Mashed Potatoes, warmed
1. Place potatoes in a pot of boiling, salted water. Cook until tender. Drain well. Place in the stainless-steel bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment.
2. Add remaining ingredients to potatoes. Mix on low speed until desired consistency is reached. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Transfer to a covered storage container. Cover, label, date and refrigerate for future service.
1. Place a roasting rack inside a 2” full hotel pan. Pour a small amount of water in the bottom of the pan; water should not touch the rack. Place the prime rib on the rack. Place in a heated 275°F convection oven. Cook to desired doneness. Let rest at room temperature for 15 minutes before slicing.
2. Add 2 c. of 185°F water and 1¼ c. of hollandaise mix to a stainless-steel mixing bowl. Whisk until smooth. Cover with film wrap. Keep warm.
3. Place a medium star tip on a pastry bag. Place warmed Mediterranean mashed potatoes in the bag.
To prepare à la carte:
Slice a 6 oz. portion of warmed rib and place on a heated serving plate. Pipe 3 oz. of potatoes on the plate next to the rib. Place a 2 oz. piece of warmed broccoli on the plate next to the potatoes. Ladle ½ oz. of warmed hollandaise on top of the broccoli. Ladle 1 oz. of warmed au jus on the plate around the rib.