Sesame Turkey Wrap
- ¼ oz. GFS Baking Pan Coating Spray
- Ultra-Grain Flour Tortilla 24 ct.
- 3 c. Peppermill Toasted Sesame Dressing
- 3 Q. Markon Flat Leaf Spinach
- 1 ½ c. Red Onion, fine dice
- 3 lb. Markon Roma Tomatoes, sliced thin
- 6 lb. Brickman’s Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, sliced into 1 oz. slices
To prepare à la carte:
Wash hands. Wash all fresh, unpackaged produce under running water. Drain well. 1] Lightly spray a heated flat griddle with pan spray. Warm an ultra-grain tortilla on the griddle for 20 to 30 seconds. 2] Place the tortilla on a flat work surface. Spread ½ c. of spinach just off-center of the tortilla. Sprinkle 1 Tbsp. of red onions on top of the spinach. Drizzle 2 Tbsp. of sesame dressing on top of the spinach. Shingle ¼ c. each of tomatoes and cucumbers on top of the spinach. Place 4 oz. turkey on top of the cucumbers. 3] Roll the tortilla. Place on top of sandwich paper and roll from corner to corner. Slice in half on a bias.
Nutritional Info (per serving) Calories:
- 260 Fat: 4.5 g.
- Sat. Fat: 1.5 g.
- Trans Fat: 0 g.
- Sodium: 970 mg.
- Carbohydrates: 34 g.
- Protein: 20 g.
Meal Pattern Equivalents: 1 ½ oz. equivalent grain, 2 ¼ oz. meat/meat alternative, ¼ c. dark green vegetables, ¼ c. red/orange vegetable, and ¼ c. other vegetables.