Shrimp and Crab Alfredo Pizza
YieldMakes 1 9"-pizza.
- 1 ct. Primo Gusto Ultra Thin 9" Pizza Crust
- 4 ct. Recipe: Shrimp & Crab Cream Sauce
- 1 tsp. Gordon Choice Pure Olive OIl
- 3 oz. Markon Essentials Medium Green Peppers
- 3 oz. Markon Jumbo Spanish Onions
- 2 lb. Gordon Choice White Biscuit Gravy, prepared
- ½ lb. Queso Rico Cheese
- ½ lb. Cooked Pink Salad Shrimp, 250-350 count, thawed
- 6 oz. Premium Jumbo Lump Crab Meat
- 1 oz. Markon Roma Tomatoes, diced
- 2 oz. RoastWorks Flame-Roasted Peppers & Onions, thawed
- 2 oz. Primo Gusto Mozzarella & Lightly Smoked Provolone Cheese Blend
- 1 Tbsp. Markon Basil
Recipe: Shrimp & Crab Cream Sauce
1. Add the oil to a heated 4 qt. sauce pot, then add the peppers and onions and cook until the onions are translucent.
2. Add the gravy, bring to a simmer and slowly sprinkle in the cheese.
3. Gently fold in the shrimp and crab meat. Simmer for 2 minutes and remove from heat. Allow to cool.
4. Refrigerate in a covered storage container until needed.
1. Spread the shrimp and crab Alfredo on top of the pizza crust.
2. Sprinkle the diced Roma tomatoes and roasted peppers and onions on top of the sauce.
3. Sprinkle cheese over the top of the pizza.
4. Sprinkle the sliced basil over the top of the cheese.
5. Place in a 350°F oven until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is hot and bubbling.