Smoked Pork Loin
- 4½ lb. Smoked Boneless Pork Loin, sliced into 1 oz. portions
- 3 Tbsp. GFS Pan Coating Spray
- 3 lb. (Recipe) Fresh Fruit Compote
- 3 lb. Cantaloupe, trimmed and medium diced
- 3 lb. Pineapple, trimmed and medium diced
- 1 c. GFS Medium Brown Sugar
- 3 ct. Markon Lemons, juiced, yield 6 Tbsp.
- 3 lb. Markon Gala Apples, trimmed and medium diced
- 6 lb. (Recipe) Scalloped Hash Brown Potatoes
- 6 lb. GFS Shredded Hashbrowns, thawed
- 1 lb. Vidalia Onion, small dice
- 2 c. 2% Milk
- 2 c. GFS Feather Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 1 c. Primo Gusto Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ½ c. GFS Liquid Butter Alternative
- 4 Tbsp. Trade East No Salt Garden Seasoning
- to taste Trade East Salt
- to taste Trade East Black Pepper
- 2¼ lb. Markon Romaine Hearts, torn into pieces
- 12 oz. Pepper Mill Raspberry Vinaigrette, placed in a squeeze bottle
(Recipe) Fresh Fruit Compote
1. Place pineapple, cantaloupe, brown sugar and lemon juice in a heated nonreactive rondeau. Cook up to 2 minutes over medium heat until the fruit is warmed through and slightly softened.
2. Add apples. Cook for 1 minute or until apples are just warmed through and begin to soften. Immediately spread fruit mixture on a parchment-lined sheet pan. Refrigerate and let cool uncovered. Transfer to a nonreactive storage container. Cover, label, date and refrigerate until needed.
(Recipe) Scalloped Hash Brown Potatoes
1. Place all ingredients in a stainless-steel mixing bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Mix with a rubber spatula; do not over mix.
2. Spray a 2” full stainless-steel hotel pan with cooking spray. Spread hash brown mixture out evenly. Place in a heated 300°F convection oven. Cover up to 40 minutes or until just cooked through. Slice into 4 oz. portions. Serve immediately.
1. Lightly spray both sides of each pork medallion with cooking spray. Place on a heated flat griddle and cook until both sides are golden-brown and warmed through. CCP: Final internal cooking temperature must reach a minimum of 145°F, held for 15 seconds.
2. Shingle warmed pork on the front of a warmed serving plate. Spoon 2 oz. of warmed fresh fruit compote over the top of the pork. Place 4 oz. of warmed scalloped hash brown potatoes at the top of the serving plate next to the pork. Place 1½ oz. of salad blend next to the hash browns. Drizzle ½ oz. raspberry vinaigrette over the salad.