Sparkling Passion Fruit Refresher
YieldMakes 1 12-oz. serving.
- 12 oz. Water, hot
- 1 ct. Thrive Farmers Passion Fruit & Mango Tea Bag*
- 4 oz. Club Soda
- 1 tsp. Fresh Blueberries
- 1 tsp. Fresh Blackberries
- 2 ct. Markon Mint Leaves
1. Muddle or smash the berries and mint in the bottom of a serving glass.
2. Pour the ice tea and soda water over the berries.
3. Fill the remaining room in your glass with ice and serve.
*NOTE: One sachet (68 g.) brews 3 gal. Please follow your ice tea brewer's directions. Or, pour 3 gallons of boiling water over the sachet in a large Cambro container and steep for 4 minutes, then discarding the sachet. Allow the ice tea to cool down completely under refrigeration.
Note: Some of the ingredients listed in this recipe may not be available in your area. Please contact your Gordon Food Service Sales Representative for more information.