Thai Chicken and Citrus Salad
- 24 ct. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- ¼ c. GFS Pan Coating Spray
- ½ c. Trade East Thai Seasoning
- 3 lb. Seedless Cucumber, diced into ¼” pieces
- 3 lb. Markon Grapefruit Sections, drained, supremes sliced in half.
- 3 lb. Markon Pineapple Chunks, drained, sliced into ¼” pieces
- 1 ½ c Cilantro, torn
- ½ c Mint Leaves, torn
- 36 oz. Asian Chili Dressing
- 1 qt. Harvest Valley Pineapple Juice
- 3 c. Grape Seed Oil
- 2 c. Sweet Thai Chili Sauce
- 1 c. Rice Wine Vinegar
- ½ c. Soy Sauce
- ¼ c. Fish Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Sriracha Chili Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Trade East Granulated Onion
- 1 Tbsp. Trade East Granulated Garlic
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame Oil
- 1 ½ lb. Markon Spinach
- 6 oz. Toasted Almonds, roughly chopped
- ¼ c Trade East Sesame Seeds, toasted
- ¼ c. Trade East Black Sesame Seeds, toasted
Asian Chili Dressing
Wash hands. 1] Combine all ingredients in a nonreactive storage container. Whisk together until granulated onion and garlic have dissolved. 2] Cover, label, date, and refrigerate until needed. CCP: Refrigerate at 41°F, or below.
Wash hands. Wash all fresh, unpackaged produce under running water. Drain well. 1] Spray both sides of the chicken breast with pan spray. Season the skin-side of each with ½ tsp. of Thai seasoning. Place on a heated char-grill and cook on both sides until cooked through. CCP: Final internal cooking temperature must reach a minimum of 165°F, held for a minimum of 15 seconds. Dice into ¼” pieces. 2] Place diced chicken, 2 oz. each of cucumbers, grapefruit, and pineapple in a mixing bowl. Add 1 Tbsp. of cilantro and 1 tsp. of mint. Drizzle 1 ½ oz. of Asian chili dressing over the top of the salad. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Mix with a rubber spatula. 3] Place 1½ oz. of spinach in a chilled serving bowl. Spoon the salad on top of the spinach. Top with 4 oz. of chicken. Sprinkle ¼ oz. of almonds and ¼ tsp. each of white and black sesame seeds over the top of the salad.
Nutritional Info (per serving)
- Calories: 383
- Fat: 19 g.
- Sodium: 770 mg.
- Carbohydrates: 26 g.
- Protein: 26 g.