Turkey Tenderloin Schnitzel
- 24 ct. GFS Grade A Eggs
- 4½ lb. Boneless, Skinless Turkey Tenderloin
- 1? lb. GFS All-Purpose Flour
- 1½ lb. GFS Panko Breadcrumbs
- 3 Tbsp. GFS Pan Coating Spray
- 6 lb. (Recipe) Smashed Yukon Potatoes, warmed
- 5 lb. Yukon Gold Potatoes, trimmed and diced
- 3 lb. Sweet Potatoes, peeled and diced
- to taste Trade East® Salt
- 2 c. GFS Sour Cream
- 1 oz. Markon Italian Parsley, chopped finely
- 2 Tbsp. Trade East Granulated Onion
- 2 Tbsp. Trade East Granulated Garlic
- 2 Tbsp. Trade East Sea Salt
- ½ tsp. Trade East White Ground Pepper
- 3 lb. Cranberry Orange Relish
- 2¼ lb. Hearthstone Roasted Turkey Gravy
- ¼ oz. Markon Fresh Parsley, trimmed into sprigs
(Recipe) Smashed Yukon Potatoes, warmed
1. Place cut potatoes in large pot. Fill with enough cold water to cover. Salt to taste. Bring to a boil and simmer over medium heat until tender. Place in a colander to drain.
2. Add remaining ingredients to potatoes in a stainless-steel mixing bowl fitted with a paddle attachment. Mix on medium speed until smooth, or to desired texture.
3. Spread out in a 4” stainless-steel hotel pan and let cool. Cover, label, date and refrigerate for future service.
1. Break eggs into a stainless-steel mixing bowl. Add a small amount of water. Mix thoroughly using a wire whisk. Place flour, eggs and breadcrumbs in separate 4” stainless-steel hotel pans.
2. Slice turkey tenderloin widthwise into 3 oz. portions. Butterfly medallions, leaving them hinged in the center. Place turkey in flour, shaking off excess. Place in eggs and let drain. Coat with breadcrumbs. Transfer to covered storage container in a single layer. Cover, label, date and refrigerate for future service.
To prepare à la carte:
1. Spray both sides of a breaded turkey medallion with pan spray. Place on a parchment-lined sheet pan. Place in a heated 350°F convection oven. Cook up to 14 minutes or until golden-brown and cooked through.
2. Place 4 oz. of warmed smashed Yukon sweet potatoes on warmed serving plate. Place 2 oz. of cranberry relish next to the potatoes. Place the turkey schnitzel on the front of the plate next to the potatoes and cranberries. Ladle 1½ oz. of warmed turkey gravy over the turkey and gravy. Place a cluster of parsley sprigs next to the turkey and cranberries.