Whole Grain Pancake Breakfast Sandwich
24 8-oz. Yield
- 1/4 tsp. GFS Pan Coat Spray
- 24 ct. GFS Scrambled Egg Patties
- 48 ct. Whole Grain Pancakes
- 24 ct. GFS American Cheese Slices
- 6 c. Markon Gala Apples, sliced thin
Wash hands. Wash all fresh, unpackaged produce under running water. Drain well.
- Lightly spray a metal baking pan with cooking spray. Place an egg patty on the pan. Place in a heated 275ºF convection oven. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until just warmed through.
- Place 2 pancakes on a metal baking pan. Place in a heated 350ºF convection oven. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until just warmed through.
- Place the egg on top of one of the pancakes. Place a piece of cheese on top of the egg. Place in a heated 350ºF convection oven for 1-2 minutes to warm the cheese.
- Place 1/4 c. of apple slices on top of the cheese. Place the second pancake on top of the apples.