Trust20: Solutions for Reopening in a COVID-19 World
Ensure safety for your team and customers with information from a trusted source.
Social distancing and capacity. Health and safety. Cleaning and sanitation. If you’re reopening your foodservice operation, the guidelines, information and best practices are overwhelming. And they change daily. Gordon Food Service has created Trust20 to help you navigate the uncharted COVID-19 territory.
Trust20 is an online home to resources aimed at helping operators—restaurants, healthcare dining and senior living kitchen—welcome guests back to the table by creating a safe environment. The pandemic has made people hyper-aware of health concerns. We’ve created a one-stop, up-to-date place to find guidance that enhances front and back of the house.
A visit to Trust20 makes it easy to find information you need. We’ve highlighted tactics to ensure a safe experience for your team and your customers, broken down into four categories:
1. Employee Health and Safety
- Providing equipment to protect employees
- Scheduling and making work areas safer
- Establishing hand-washing protocols
- Screening employees for illness
- Creating policies for sick leave and COVID-19 response
2. Cleaning and Sanitation
- Doubling down on safety protocols
- Creating daily deep-cleaning practices
- Sanitizing food-contact surfaces
- Disinfecting high-touch, non-food surfaces
- Ensuring proper ventilation
- Adding sanitation stations
3. Social Distancing
- Reconfiguring the front of the house
- Establishing capacity limits
- Minimizing contact in high-traffic areas
- Reducing use of door knobs, light switches
- Providing contact-free ordering/payment
- Creating safe pickup/delivery
- Adding signage about safe practices
- Telling guess about your protocols
Visit Trust20.co to see details about each tactic, download resources and access products. We will continue to update the tactics, share expert advice and add products and services.