Why Go to the Virtual Show?
The answer is easy: simplicity, solutions, safety.
It’s been a year of change, but the Gordon Food Service Show goes on. This year, we’re presenting a virtual show. It will look different, but we’re confident you’ll find the format easy to attend, with familiar benefits and solutions, all presented with safety in mind.
Simply register for the show in your area and experience all of your favorites, and more:
- Incentives. Take advantage of vendor allowances.
- Seminars. There will be live and on-demand advice and awareness.
- Truckload sale. We’ve bought in volume, so you save money.
- Live chat. Engage in video and audio talks with vendors, brokers and industry pros.
- Resources. Get access to hundreds of recipes, best practices and product ideas.
In addition to the inspiration, products and savings you always enjoy, we’re offering:
Convenience. As a virtual attendee, you can visit from the comfort of your home or office.
- Log in for live chats and seminars.
- Visit anytime to browse recipes, product ideas and best practices.
Sanitization innovation. Learn the latest on safety for your business, team, and customers.
- Find white papers and cleaning product insights.
Memorable menus/top trends. At home for months, guests are hungry for culinary variety.
- Discover salads, sandwich toppers, big apps, housemade drinks and more.
- Hear Corporate Consulting Chef Nick Gonring’s 2020 trends outlook.
- Learn ways to streamline the menu and incorporate plant-based foods.
Carryout & convenience. Satisfy guests and make this vital part of your business thrive.
- See the latest packaging innovations and carryout solutions.
- Learn how third-party delivery/ordering services can expand your reach.
Labor-saving solutions. Discover how simple changes can reduce prep time and costs.
- Explore Markon Ready Set Serve produce options.
- See the advantage of pre-patty, pre-cut, pre-cooked and value-added products.
Ask your Gordon Food Service Sales Representative to work with you to get the most out of products and business solutions available at the show.