How We Partner With Our Texas Food Service Customers
A Partner from Preparation to Presentation
Texas is abuzz with lively food scenes that are a blend of Southern charm, barbecue heaven, Southwestern zest, and many other styles. By hiring people with restaurant experience, Gordon Food Service helps you stay on the culinary cutting edge of this vibrant setting. Whether you operate a steakhouse, a hipster gastropub, or a red-hot food truck, we bring more than 115 years of foodservice experience to the table. We partner with you every step of the way, learning every aspect of your business. We work hard on the details so you can focus on the big picture—building a better business.
We’re driven to help you make running your foodservice operation simpler and smoother: from fine dining, casual dining, family-style dining, chain and multi-unit restaurants, education, and healthcare foodservice operations.
Why Choose Us
- Products You Need - From fresh produce and custom-cut steaks, to prepared foods and dessert offerings, and even the dinnerware on the table, we help you to craft a seamless customer experience from the moment your guests walk through the door.
- Staff of industry experts - Our staff of experts work closely with customers to ensure that they are providing your business with the tools it needs to succeed.
- Innovative Recipes and On-Trend Ideas - Our Idea Center is designed to give you a competitive edge in menu innovation, and build sales.
- Food Service Business Tools to Help You Succeed - We know you have a lot on your plate, that’s why we offer our Partner’s in Progress services. Our segment team can help you work through the process of managing products, processes and procedures, market your business, and utilize your staff more efficiently
- Your Broadline Food Service Partner - We bring over 115 years of experience to the table, from working with restaurants, healthcare facilities, schools, to a variety of other food service operations.
- Conveniently Located - Two Texas distribution centers located in Coppell and Houston.
- Our Family of Brands - From fine dining to family restaurants, quick-service and catered events, to food service programs for healthcare and education, we know your menu needs and customer tastes aren’t one-size-fits-all - and so we’ve developed a family of brands as unique as your operation.
Sign up to receive email newsletters about business-building solutions and trends, and stay connected to Gordon Food Service.
Email Sign Up
Business-building solutions, industry trends, and recipes delivered to you every month.