Nutrition Resource Center Webinars
Prepared for Disaster? Create a Regulatory-Compliant Meals Program
Thursday, March 1
3:00 - 4:00 PM EST
Learn the latest requirements for practical disaster preparedness from a public health nutritionist. In this talk, we will examine an all-hazard approach to disaster planning, review the new CMS Disaster Rule, share resources for disaster meal planning and evaluate disaster meal and water options. Transform your disaster meal plan from costly, labor-intensive and fragmented to a streamlined system that is regulatory friendly, easily managed and cost effective.
Participants will be able to:
State the latest requirements for practical disaster preparedness, including the CMS Disaster Rule
Identify key aspects of an all hazard approach.
List resources for disaster meal planning.
Innovative Ways To Train Across The Generations
Wednesday, May 9
3:00 - 4:00 PM
In today’s fast-paced world, traditional training methods do not capture and hold
the attention of employees, patients, or clients. This session will demonstrate to
the attendee how to upscale training tools and techniques with practical
suggestions to make training opportunities impactful, at the least cost necessary,
for groups of various size and age.
Following this session, the attendees will be able to:
- State the five benefits of training.
- Identify the two keys to effective training
- Apply two training techniques appropriate for two different generations.
- List five different training methods and give an example of each.
Got Data? The Answer to Making the Best Decisions for your Foodservice Operation in your Community
Thursday, May 17
2:00 - 3:00 PM EST
Just collecting data is not enough! Learn how to collect, maintain and use information from your cycle menu and healthcare menu program. This process will benefit your organization, bottom line and ultimately, customer satisfaction.
- Understand why data is important and how to use it to your benefit
- Discover how your cycle menu can be a source of data
- Learn how menu software can help organize data and may improve satisfaction
- Explore ways to track data through your menu program and resident management system and implement necessary changes in your community