Revolutionary food service online ordering experience
We started from scratch to create an ordering site that is more than just a way to place an order. It is an experience. We listened to your needs and expectations, putting the information where you expect it to be on every device—even the one you hold it in the palm of your hand.
"I believe that Chefs all over Canada will be enjoying the absolute genius and simplicity of the new ordering system from Gordon Food Service."
- Chef Dustin, Sundance Guest Ranch
Features & Benefits
- Beautiful, mobile-friendly design based on research and customer input.
- Customers can easily import an order from an Excel spreadsheet or .csv file. Example templates are available to expedite the process.
- Within a custom guide, customers have the ability to create, edit and organize categories and move products to arrange them like their operational layout. Products can be added to the guides from anywhere within the site, including the product details page.
Natural language search
- This search style is more intuitive, much faster and will provide an easy way to see our full line of products.
Product descriptions and details
- Complete, non-abbreviated product descriptions to better identify products.
- Each product page will include: benefits, serving suggestions, preparation and cooking, packaging and storage, nutritional facts and allergens.
- The Movement feature was created as a direct response to customer feedback. There are up to 12 weeks of invoice history per item. This allows our customers the ability to see how often they have been invoiced for a product.
Case and unit ordering options
- You can order a case or individual units.
- Customers want to know if they will be shorted on a product before they place their order. Gordon Ordering features a notification system that displays if a customer is likely ordering more than we will be able to fill based on inventory and current inbound product.
Shopping cart quantity changes
- On the shopping cart page, you will have the ability to change quantities, delete an item and restore deleted items.
Quick order confirmation
- An on-screen order confirmation will be displayed when you submit an order
Estimated time of delivery arrival
- Within order history, customers can easily view the estimated delivery time for recently placed orders.