November 11, 2020 12PM EST
General Mills Chef Sonja Kehr and Registered Dietitian Margaret Roche as they share best practices for holiday resident dining. In this webinar, you'll learn about:
• How holiday foods are an opportunity for high-impact nutrition and socialization, especially now in the COVID era.
• How gut health affects immunity and overall wellness, plus get examples of festive holiday recipes that promote gut health.
• Gain specific strategies for high-calorie/high-protein holiday foods that support efforts to reduce unintentional weight loss.
• Identify ways to keep the holidays festive while improving the quality and safety of foods for those with chewing and swallowing problems.
• How to make between-meal snacks an opportunity for holiday fun while still offering nutrition targeted to the older adult.
Brought to you by General Mills
Attendees may receive 1 CEU credit upon completion of the webinar
You must register and login to the webinar with your individual credentials to receive credit. Association of Nutrition and Foodservice Professionals (ANFP), American Culinary Federation (ACF)*, Research Chefs Association (RCA), Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)