1. Place all ingredients in a heated, nonstick sauce pan. Bring to a boil. Simmer 2-3 minutes.
2. Let cool. Place in a covered storage container. Cover, label, date and refrigerate for future service. CCP: Refrigerate at 41°F or below.
1. In small batches, place the peppers and cilantro in a food processor fitted with a metal blade. Chop to desired consistency. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
2. Place the pepper-cilantro mixture, mayonnaise, sour cream, granulated onion, granulated garlic, salt and pepper in a stainless-steel mixing bowl. Whisk together until blended.
3. Transfer to a covered storage container. Cover, label, date and refrigerate for future service. CCP: Refrigerate at 41°F or below.
1. Place the onions in a nonreactive storage container.
2. Combine the water, vinegar, sugar and salt in a stainless-steel mixing bowl. Mix until sugar and salt are completely dissolved.
3. Pour the brine over the top of the onions.
4. Cover, label, date and refrigerate for at least 12 hours. Drain as needed before use. CCP: Refrigerate at 41°F or below.
Prepare a steamer for the buns: Place 2” of water in a 4” full stainless-steel hotel pan. Place a perforated 2” full stainless-steel hotel pan inside the 4” pan. Place a cover on top of the pans. Heat the water enough so it will create steam inside of the pans while covered to steam the buns.
1. Place 2 buns in the heated steamer for 3-4 minutes, or until just warmed through. Add 2 oz. of pulled roasted chicken and 2 oz. of curry chicken stock to a heated, nonstick sauté pan. Cook until the liquid has reduced. CCP: Final cooking temperature must reach a minimum of 135°F, held for 15 seconds.
2. Place 1 tsp. of canola oil in a heated, nonstick sauté pan. Add 1/2 oz. of red peppers. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Sauté over medium-high heat until caramelized. Place 2 1/4 oz. of pineapple slices into the pan. Caramelize on one side.
3. Place the buns on a warmed serving plate. Open the buns and place inside of each: 1 slice of pineapple, 1/4 oz. of red peppers, 1 oz. warmed chicken, 1 tsp. poblano mayonnaise and 1/4 oz. of pickled red onion slivers. Garnish with chopped parsley.