1. Place all ingredients in the chilled stainless-steel bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a chilled paddle attachment. Mix on low speed until blended. Do not overmix.
2. Spread out in two chilled stainless-steel hotel pans. Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours. CCP: Refrigerate at 41°F or below.
Patty into desired-size portions. Place on an oiled, heated flat griddle or in a nonstick sauté pan. Cook until just cooked through.
1. Place all ingredients in a stainless-steel mixing bowl. Whisk together until blended. Adjust to desired consistency with cold tap water, if necessary.
2. Transfer to a nonreactive storage container. Cover, label, date and refrigerate until needed. CCP: Refrigerate at 41°F, or below.
Break the eggs into a stainless-steel mixing bowl. Whisk until blended. Add the flour, buttermilk and baking powder to the eggs. Whisk until blended. Use a small amount of buttermilk or flour to adjust the batter to desired consistency. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Spray a heated waffle iron with pan spray. Scoop 2 oz. of waffle batter onto the center of the iron. Place on a parchment-lined sheet pan to cool. CCP: Final internal cooking temperature must reach a minimum of 145°F, held for a minimum of 15 seconds.
Wash hands. Portion the lamb into 6 oz. balls. Patty out into 3½” circles. Place in a storage container between parchment-paper layers. Cover and refrigerate until needed. CCP: Refrigerate at 41°F, or below.
Wash hands. Wash all fresh, unpackaged produce under running water. Drain well.
1. Place the lamb patty on a heated flat griddle. Cook on both sides until just cooked through. CCP: Final internal cooking temperature must reach a minimum of 155°F, held for a minimum of 15 seconds.
2. Place 1 tsp. of canola oil in a heated, nonstick sauté pan. Add 1 oz. each of green peppers, assorted peppers and onions to the pan. Toss pan over medium heat until just warmed through. Add 1 oz. of Roma tomatoes. Toss pan to blend. Season to taste with salt and pepper. CCP: Final internal cooking temperature must reach a minimum of 135°F, held for a minimum of 15 seconds.
3. Drizzle 1 Tbsp. of creamy tahini dressing on top of a warmed falafel waffle. Place on a warmed serving plate. Place the lamb on top of the dressing. Place the vegetable mixture on top of the lamb. Drizzle 1 Tbsp. of dressing on top of the vegetables. Sprinkle ½ tsp. each of mint and parsley on top of the vegetables and dressing. Place a second warmed falafel waffle on top of the sandwich.