Wash hands. Wash all fresh, unpackaged produce under running water. Drain well.
1. Place the ground beef in a heated rondeau. Mash into fine pieces while cooking. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cook until just cooked through. CCP: Final internal cooking temperature must reach a minimum of 155°F, held for a minimum of 15 seconds. Place in a fine mesh strainer to drain excess fat.
2. Place the olive oil in a heated rondeau. Add the onions, peppers, celery, garlic and Italian seasoning. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cook until onions are translucent and tender. Add cooked ground beef to vegetable mixture.
3. Add the marinara sauce. Mix together thoroughly. Simmer 10-15 minutes. Stir frequently. Add chopped parsley. Mix thoroughly. Simmer 1-2 minutes. CCP: Hot food held for later service must maintain a minimum internal temperature of 135°F.
1. Bring a large pot of seasoned, salted water to a full, rolling boil. Gradually add the pasta to the water. Stir and return to a full boil. Cook to preferred tenderness. Drain immediately. Add a small amount of olive oil to prevent sticking. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
2. Spread containers out on parchment-lined sheet pans. Place 1 lb. batches of warm pasta in large stainless-steel mixing bowls. Pour 1 qt. of sauce over the pasta and mix thoroughly.
3. Scoop 20 oz. portions into containers. Cover loosely with film wrap. Immediately place the tray on a rack and refrigerate. Let cool completely. Remove film and sprinkle 2 Tbsp. of Parmesan cheese over each serving. CCP: Product must be cooled from 135°F to 70°F within 2 hours, and from 70°F to 41°F or less within 4 additional hours. Cover and refrigerate until needed. CCP: Refrigerate at 41°F, or below.
Microwave: Remove lid. Cook on regular cycle until warmed through.
Oven: Remove lid. Place container on a metal sheet pan. Bake in in a heated 300°F oven for 30 minutes, or until warmed through. CCP: Final internal cooking temperature must reach a minimum of 165°F within 2 hours.