1. Place the sour cream, salsa verde, granulated onion and garlic and salt in a stainless-steel mixing bowl. Blend together thoroughly using a wire whisk.
2. Transfer to a covered storage container, label, date, and refrigerate until needed. CCP: Refrigerate at 41°F, or below.
1. Place 2 chicken egg rolls in a heated 350ºF deep-fryer. Cook 7-8 minutes or until golden-brown and just warmed through. CCP: Final internal cooking temperature must reach a minimum of 135°F, held for a minimum of 15 seconds. Allow to drain. Place the egg rolls on a cutting board. Slice in half lengthwise. Face the sliced side up.
2. Place 1 tsp. of canola oil in a heated nonstick sauté pan. As soon as the oil begins to smoke, add 2 oz. of grape tomato halves. Note: For topping, smaller grape tomatoes are preferred. Toss over medium-high heat for 10-15 seconds to char the outsides quickly. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from the pan immediately.
3. Spread 1/2 oz. of romaine lettuce out on top of the egg rolls. Sprinkle 1/4 oz. of scallions on top of the lettuce. Place the warmed tomato halves, sliced-side down on top of the lettuce and onions. Leave a space between each half.
4. Squeeze 1 tsp. of salsa verde sour cream between each tomato. Sprinkle 1 tsp. of Parmesan cheese and 1/2 tsp. of chopped parsley over the top of the four halves.