1. Place the chorizo in a heated rondeau. Smash into fine pieces using a potato masher. Cook until just cooked through.
2. Add the onions. Cook until translucent. Add the marinara sauce and green chilies. Bring to a boil. Stir frequently. Simmer 2-3 minutes. Allow to cool. Transfer to a storage container. Cover, label, date and refrigerate for future service.
3. To reheat, place in a heated sauté pan. Cook until just warmed through. Add a small amount of water to adjust desired consistency.
To prepare à la carte:
1. Heat 1 Tbsp. of canola oil in a heated sauté pan. Add 7 shrimp to the pan. Toss over medium-high heat until translucent. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
2. Place 12 oz. of french fries in a 350°F deep-fryer. Cook 4½-5 minutes until golden-brown. Allow to drain. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Place the fries in a warmed serving bowl. Top with the shrimp. Ladle 8 oz. of warmed chorizo marinara over the shrimp and fries.
4. Sprinkle 1½ oz. of the mozzarella on top of the sauce. Place the bowl under a heated salamander to melt the cheese. Sprinkle 1 Tbsp. of Parmesan cheese and 5-6 sprigs of dill on top of the sauce and cheese.