1. Place pineapple, cantaloupe, brown sugar and lemon juice in a heated nonreactive rondeau. Cook up to 2 minutes over medium heat until the fruit is warmed through and slightly softened.
2. Add apples. Cook for 1 minute or until apples are just warmed through and begin to soften. Immediately spread fruit mixture on a parchment-lined sheet pan. Refrigerate and let cool uncovered. Transfer to a nonreactive storage container. Cover, label, date and refrigerate until needed.
1. Place all ingredients in a stainless-steel mixing bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Mix with a rubber spatula; do not over mix.
2. Spray a 2” full stainless-steel hotel pan with cooking spray. Spread hash brown mixture out evenly. Place in a heated 300°F convection oven. Cover up to 40 minutes or until just cooked through. Slice into 4 oz. portions. Serve immediately.
1. Lightly spray both sides of each pork medallion with cooking spray. Place on a heated flat griddle and cook until both sides are golden-brown and warmed through. CCP: Final internal cooking temperature must reach a minimum of 145°F, held for 15 seconds.
2. Shingle warmed pork on the front of a warmed serving plate. Spoon 2 oz. of warmed fresh fruit compote over the top of the pork. Place 4 oz. of warmed scalloped hash brown potatoes at the top of the serving plate next to the pork. Place 1½ oz. of salad blend next to the hash browns. Drizzle ½ oz. raspberry vinaigrette over the salad.