1. Place all ingredients in a stainless-steel mixing bowl and blend thoroughly using a wire whisk.
2. Transfer to a covered storage container, label, date and refrigerate until needed. CCP: Refrigerate at 41°F or below.
Wash hands. Wash all fresh, unpackaged produce under running water. Drain well.
1. Trim carrots. Julienne on mandoline. Place carrots in a nonreactive storage container.
2. Combine water, vinegar, sugar, salt and white pepper in a stainless-steel mixing bowl. Whisk until sugar and salt have dissolved. Pour the pickling brine over the top of the carrots.
3. Cover the storage container. Allow to set at room temperature for at least 3-4 hours. Drain before use.
Note: Pickling brine may be used on most all cut vegetables such as celery, cucumbers, radishes, cauliflower and onions.
Wash hands.Wash all fresh, unpackaged produce under running water. Drain well.
1. Open a sliced roll so it can lay flat for toasting, leaving it hinged on one side. Spray the inside of the bread with pan spray. Place on a heated flat griddle, oiled-side down. Cook until golden-brown.
2. Place 1 tsp. of canola oil in a heated, nonstick sauté pan. Break an egg into the pan. Cook 1 egg, sunny-side up or to desired style and doneness. Season with salt and pepper. CCP: Final internal cooking temperature must reach a minimum of 145°F, held for a minimum of 15 seconds.
3. Place the roll on a warmed serving plate, toasted-side up. Spread 3 oz. of shredded lettuce out on top of both sides of the roll. Drizzle ¾ oz. of creamy sriracha mayonnaise on top of both sides of the lettuce. Spread 4 strips of warmed bacon (CCP: Final internal cooking temperature must reach a minimum of 145°F, held for a minimum of 15 seconds) on top of lettuce. Shingle 3 oz. of avocado slices on the lower half of the roll.
4. Spread 1 oz. of carrots down the center of the po'boy on top of the avocado and bacon. Sprinkle 1 Tbsp. of cilantro and 1 tsp. of mint on top of the carrots and avocado. Shingle 7-8 jalapeño slices down the center of the carrots. Place the egg on top of the center of the sandwich. Sprinkle ½ tsp. of chives on top of the egg.