1. Place oil in a heated, nonstick sauté pan. Add onions and garlic. Sauté until onions are translucent. Add mushrooms and wine. Bring to a boil. Simmer until the wine is reduced by half.
2. Add the turkey gravy. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Simmer 2 minutes. Add the peas and simmer another 2 minutes. Pour the gravy out in a 4” full stainless-steel hotel pan. Allow to cool uncovered. Transfer to a storage container. Cover, label, date and refrigerate until needed.
1. Place oil in a heated, nonstick sauté pan. Season turkey with salt and pepper to taste. Place in pan skinned-side down. Cook on both sides until golden-brown. Transfer to roasting pans. Rub 1 Tbsp. of herbes de Provence over the top of each turkey breast. Place in a heated 350°F convection oven. Cook up to 20 minutes, or until cooked through. Slice thin widthwise; keep warm.
2. Place 4 oz. of cavatappi in a stainless-steel mixing bowl. Add 1 tsp. of parsley to the pasta. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss together until mixed.
3. Spoon cavatappi on the front of a warmed serving plate. Ladle 3 oz. of warmed mushroom and green pea sauce over the top of the cavatappi. Shingle 3 oz. of turkey slices on top of the pasta. Ladle 1½ oz. of sauce over the turkey. Place 3 oz. of glazed carrots at the top of the plate.