1. Place cut potatoes in large pot. Fill with enough cold water to cover. Salt to taste. Bring to a boil and simmer over medium heat until tender. Place in a colander to drain.
2. Add remaining ingredients to potatoes in a stainless-steel mixing bowl fitted with a paddle attachment. Mix on medium speed until smooth, or to desired texture.
3. Spread out in a 4” stainless-steel hotel pan and let cool. Cover, label, date and refrigerate for future service.
1. Break eggs into a stainless-steel mixing bowl. Add a small amount of water. Mix thoroughly using a wire whisk. Place flour, eggs and breadcrumbs in separate 4” stainless-steel hotel pans.
2. Slice turkey tenderloin widthwise into 3 oz. portions. Butterfly medallions, leaving them hinged in the center. Place turkey in flour, shaking off excess. Place in eggs and let drain. Coat with breadcrumbs. Transfer to covered storage container in a single layer. Cover, label, date and refrigerate for future service.
To prepare à la carte:
1. Spray both sides of a breaded turkey medallion with pan spray. Place on a parchment-lined sheet pan. Place in a heated 350°F convection oven. Cook up to 14 minutes or until golden-brown and cooked through.
2. Place 4 oz. of warmed smashed Yukon sweet potatoes on warmed serving plate. Place 2 oz. of cranberry relish next to the potatoes. Place the turkey schnitzel on the front of the plate next to the potatoes and cranberries. Ladle 1½ oz. of warmed turkey gravy over the turkey and gravy. Place a cluster of parsley sprigs next to the turkey and cranberries.