GFS Cheese Grits
Pouch, Frozen, 4 Lb Package, 4/Case 680861
Industry research shows that new riffs on Southern-style cuisine offer big opportunities. Authentic ingredients—especially grits—are critical to satisfying cravings for Southern cuisine. Traditionally a slow-cooked, thick porridge made from ground, dried corn, grits have long been a Southern breakfast staple. Our Cheese Grits deliver big flavor with little work. They’re ready to serve or ready to reinvent according to capabilities or creativity.
- Boil-in-bag convenience
- Low Food Cost
- Plus-one Applications
- Signature shrimp and grits
- Base for veg-centric bowl
- Layer flavors using specialty cheeses
- Blend with bits of ham or crumbled chorizo
- Alternative to toast or bread
- Polenta cakes
- Breakfast side
Check out the resurgence of Southern-style classics here.